Registering as a Pilot
Please read the rules:
To qualify to become a pilot for IranAirVirtual you, are required to meet the following minimums
- Have a functioning installation of the
following flight simulators:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX)
- Retain a reasonable level of written and spoken English.
- You are expected to be familiar with the basics of aviation including; radio communication, IFR navigation, reading and understanding charts, maps and other aviation documents). Assistance and learnings are available from our staff as well as our Forums.
- Having an stable internet connection for flying
- 1) vNew Pilot Min Hours (0)
- 2) vFirst Officer Min Hours (1)
- 3) vCaptain Min Hours (150)
- 4) vSenior Captain Min Hours (300)
- 5) vFlight Instructor Min Hours (600)
- 6) vSenior Flight Instructor Min Hours (1200)
- You can get support if you need via our Forum , Team Speak or contacting via E-mail
- You should be able to Login to Forum with crew website info , if you are not able to you must register at the forum
- Many of your questions can be answered by merely reading the forums regularly
- You may transfer your flight hours from other virtual airlines
- In order to do so , you have to contact one of our staff and providing a valid Link (URL) to your hours , you must provide login information if necessary
- Only transfers from valid and reliable virtual airlines
- IAV staff have the authority to reject or approve a request .
- Only Requests for valid virtual airlines will be accepted